Top 5 Caring Tips for Beech Tree with Best Potting
In this post, we will know about Beech Tree and what are their Facts
- About beech tree
- Plantation Tips
- 5 tips for caring
- What are benefits
- Facts of beech tree
About Beech Tree: Beech Tree is rarely seen; this tree is most commonly found in England, North America, and Europe. More than ten species are seen in the world and have more verities. Beech and more. The beech tree is a deciduous tree in the family of Fabaceae. The scientific name of the beech tree is Fagus. This beech tree is easy propagated through its seeds, and you can buy its seeds from an online store or local plant shop.
Beech Tree grows at least 30 feet to 60 feet in length, and its American Beech is a variety whose height grows up to 50 feet to 60 feet. The bark of this tree is steel grey in appearance, and its leaves are green(saw-tooth edges), and this leaves change according to the season like its leaf is initially dark green, and then in the autumn season, it becomes is red-brown in colour. Every leaf has lots of veins and midrib. The size of these leaves is growing up to 3 inches to 6 inches and 2 inches wide.
In the early spring, flowers start blooming on it and these flowers are white and yellow in colour.
- If you want to grow this plant from seed, then keep its source in water for 24 hours.
- Use sandy loam soil to plant its seeds, and do not forget to add fertilizer.
- If you want to plant this Beech plant at home, then plant it in a big flower pot (at least 20 inches).
- Before putting soil in the pot, make 4, or 5 holes on the pot’s surface to not collect water.
5 Tips for Care :
- Watering: Bitch tree is a deciduous tree, so there is a lot of water required in this tree and if you have sown its seeds, then give less water in the beginning, when this plant grows from 5 to 7 feet; after that, you give water daily.
- Temperature: Keep this plant in sunlight for at least 8 to 10 hours because keeping this plant in the sun makes this tree grow quickly. Give 8 to 10 hours of sunlight in the summer season and leave it in the sunlight during the winter season.
- Fertilizer: If you talk about fertilizer, then let me tell you that this plant needs coco-peat fertilizer is the best fertilizer, and if you want, you can also add cow dung. When planting its seeds, mix cocopeat or cow dung in the soil. Add fertilizer to this plant before autumn because this plant starts to grow after the autumn season. After fertilizing, give it water.
- Pests & Diseases: There are many types of insects on the plant like aphids, Beatles, mite scale and more, so you need to spray medicine to kill those insects. Always use liquid medicine or read label instructions carefully.
- Pruning & Cutting: pruning is the best part to grow a plant. If you want to prune the beech plant cut the dead leaves, dry branches and overlap branches. If you have planted this Beech in a small pot, then while planting, plant it in a big container or a place with more space available because this tree lives up to 200 to 400 years, and it takes a lot of space over time.
What are the Benefits :
- Woods of the beech tree is widely used to make different types of furniture.
- The bark of the beech tree is helpful in treatment.
- Leaf or bark helps make medicine.
- Beechwoods are also used to make military refills.
Facts of Beech Tree :
- Beech trees can live up to 500 years or depend on species.
- Beech trees can grow up to 80 to 100 feet in height, depending on the species.
- The wood of this Beech is also used as fuel because its wood burns well.
If you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives and subscribe to my newsletter for the instant update 🙂
Click to Read More Interesting Post 🙂
Choose Your Favourite Tag 🙂
air purifying plants almonds aloevera Bougainvillaea broccoli Cardamom carrot cauliflower Cultivation or farming Daisy flowering plant Dark green chilli Dry fruits Flower plants Fruit plants Gardening hacks Gardening ideas Genus tree Green chilli hanging plants health health tips Indoor flowering plants kitchen plants latest plants latest posts Lilies onion pea peace lily perennial plants plantation ideas plants sacred tree spices spices and herbs summer flower caring summer flower plants Summer fruit plants sunflower tea tips and tricks tree vegetables vine winter flower plants