Fastest Way To Grow Money Plant | Care & Benefits
In this post, we will discuss all Money Plants
You must have seen the money planted in many homes and offices. Do you know the right way to grow this plant and where you should keep this plant? So keep reading this post…
- About Money Plant
- How to plant
- Best tips for care
- What are the benefits?
- How to grow fast
- Any side Effects?
About Money Plant: The scientific name of the money plant is Epipremnum Aureum, and it is also known as Devil’s Ivy. This plant belongs to the Araceae family. In the local nursery, it is known as Money Plant, or In the Indian subcontinent, it is called a money plant. This plant is of many types. The good thing about this plant is that it can grow anywhere, like on the ground, in a bottle, in the flower pot, and you can also place this plant somewhere like balcony, terrace, and inside the house, it starts to grow very quickly.
By the way, a money plant is not a plant; it is a vine that is grown long over time. This well is green, and the root of this well is a little white at the beginning, and then when this well starts growing, it starts to resemble the soil colour. The leaf on this Vine is green, which looks like a heart shape, as shown in the photo.
The size of these leaves is growing up to 2 inches to 3 inches, and the branches of this Vine are thin, and branches have more moisture when we cut one leaf or some branches. This Vine grows up to 70 feet long and only spreads up to 8 inches.
Plantation: You can buy this plant online or buy it from the plant shop, but it is considered inauspicious to buy from the shop. People believe that stealing this plant is considered auspicious. Suppose you can do such work from a friend’s house or plant shop. And if you don’t feel in all of these, you can order online or buy from a nursery.
The method of planting this vine is slightly different.
How to Grow Vine in the Bottle: You can set this vine in the bottle by cutting.
- You need a branch of this Vine to be harvested and put this branch in a bottle of water.
- After six to seven days, small roots of this Vine will start appearing.
- When this Vine starts growing, you tie it with a rope; this Vine starts to rise quickly through the rope because this Vine needs a little support.
How to Grow Vine in the Flower Pot
To grow plants in a flowerpot, you need to garden soil (60%), coco peat(20%), vermicompost(10%), and perlite(10%). After mixing everything, put this soil in the pot and give some water. After 15 minutes, remove one or two branches from the money plant that you had grown in the bottle, in which the roots are visible. You want to plant in a pot, remove soil up to 2 inches and plant these small vines in the ground. Now fill the soil around the plant. After all these things, keep this Vine in sunlight for at least 8 hours.
After five to six days the plant will start growing.
How to Care:
- Watering: You do not have to give too much water to this Vine; remember that the soil does not dry up. If you plant this Vine during the summer season, then give water once a day and, In the cold season, pour water after 2 or 3 days
- Temperature: The leaves of this Vine burn up during the summer season, so plant this plant in the summer season when there is not much sunlight. And during the winter season, you can plant this Vine anywhere, but give morning sunlight for at least 4 hours. (20 degrees to 35 degrees).
- Best Fertilizer: To grow this Vine, we need the best fertilizer like a banana peel cow dung fertilizer, or you can make this fertilizer at home. You have to compost every week in this Vine.
- Pruning and Cutting: Break the dry leaves and unwanted branches which is dry. You have to do it with scissors.
- Pests & Disease: Small Bugs are seen on this Vine; even if insects appear, do not forget to sprinkle the medicine on this Vine.
Benefits of Vine
- Planting this Vine at home or offices gives you pure air because this plant kills many types of poisonous gases in the air.
- It has many medicinal uses.
- Planting this plant in the house gives prosperity at home.
How To Grow Fast: If you want to grow this Vine quickly, then mix some milk with water in it, then pour water from the side, not from the top. And always use the best fertilizer.
Any Side Effect: There is no side effect to planting this Vine at home or office so you can plant this Vine anywhere.
If you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives and subscribe to my newsletter for the instant update 🙂
Click to Read More Interesting Post 🙂
Choose Your Favourite Tag 🙂
air purifying plants almonds aloevera Bougainvillaea broccoli Cardamom carrot cauliflower Cultivation or farming Daisy flowering plant Dark green chilli Dry fruits Flower plants Fruit plants Gardening hacks Gardening ideas Genus tree Green chilli hanging plants health health tips Indoor flowering plants kitchen plants latest plants latest posts Lilies onion pea peace lily perennial plants plantation ideas plants sacred tree spices spices and herbs summer flower caring summer flower plants Summer fruit plants sunflower tea tips and tricks tree vegetables vine winter flower plants