How to Enhance Health During Rainy Season | Illness Free
Welcome to another post of GardenOnTop. Here we will know the most relevant tips and tricks to improve health during the rainy season.
- Types of illnesses (During rainy time)
- Follow the top precautions
- Try these foods & vegetables
- Try these exercises for fast relief
- Sleeping & Wake-up time
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Types of Illnesses in Rainy Season
During the rainy season, there are lots of illnesses happen like Fever, Cough, Cold, Malaria, Dengue, Chikungunya, Typhoid, and Cholera. Fever, Cough, and Cold happen when people bath during rainy times and get wet for a long time. Dengue and Chikungunya happen when there are too many mosquitoes in your environment. Over time, if you are not aware, many diseases can happen.
Follow The Top Precautions
We discuss several precautions during the rainy season so that you can enjoy and feel the rain.
- If you want to take a bath in the rain, then check if there is dengue, malaria, fever etc. If so, avoid bathing in the rain. Take the tea and some pakora and enjoy the rain.
- If you are busy with your work and you are suffering from any disease then avoid taking bath in the rain. Many types of diseases are born from this, so avoid it and at that time you need to take any medicine related to your disease.
- During rainy time, the always weather change so, always take healthy food.
Try these foods & vegetables
Thousands of vegetables and fruits are available in the market. We will discuss only those fruits or vegetables which benefit your health so that you cannot suffer from any disease. You can also add these to your diet plan. Let’s explore…
Vegetables – Why These Vegetables? Read Carefully
- Tomato: Tomato comes with lots of Vitamin C, Potassium, and Vitamin K1. Tomato has lots of anti-oxidants and many types of minerals. Potassium is best for improving your blood flow and blood pressure. So, you can include tomatoes in your salad as well as in your dish.
- Radish: Eating radish, improves your digestion system and also improves your skin tone. It contains several vitamins like vitamins E, A, B6, C, and K and is loaded with antioxidants. So, if you suffering from any of these vitamins (during rain time), add them to your diet (do not take excessive).
- Cucumber: Cucumber is one of the best options when you always want to hydrate. Just add it to your salad. It is loaded with many types of vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B, C, Carbs and Fibre. Lots of benefits like improving skin tone, freshens your breath, and helping to improve brain power.
- Beetroot: It can be included in your diet plan with salad as it has many benefits like boosting your muscle strength, improving your weight, and being rich in folate (helps cells to grow and function), Increases your stamina. If you are suffering from diseases that occur during the rainy season, then simply include beetroot in your diet plant.
- Bottle guard: Most people do not want to eat bottle guard but you should add it to your dish because it is loaded with vitamins like, vitamins C, K, A, E, B, Iron, folate, Magnesium, and Potassium. It contains 90% of water, 15 calories, and 1g of Fat (100gm bottle guard). Just add it because it helps.
- Bitter guard: Bitter gourd is one of the best sources of antioxidants and vitamin C. It is beneficial when you are suffering from tumour formation, cancer, allergies and many types of infections. Allergies and various types of itching occur in the rainy season and it lasts for a long time, so you can eat bitter guard dishes or make juice of your bitter gourd.
- Mango: Mangoes are not easily available in fruit shops during the rainy season. If you are suffering from a cold, or fever… then try to get mangoes at online or offline shops. Buy it if available. Mangoes contain a lot of vitamin C, which is low in calories and can help improve your immunity, heart and digestive system. Also improves your eyesight. During illness, you do not feel like eating anything, so you can eat mango. It helps to cure your diseases.
- Lychee: Lychee is one of the best fruits in the summer season. While taking lychee during the rainy time, you may get lots of benefits like a good source of vitamin C, improves your health (feel fresh), also improves your skin, and eyesight. Lychee fruit is easily available in local shops.
- Plums: Plum fruit comes with lots of vitamins C and E. During the rainy season, you should take plums with your fruit salad. It boosts your skin and maintains overall health.
- Jamun & Apple: Jamun is one of the best summer fruits. It has many benefits like improving heart health, digestive system, skin problems, and managing diabetes. It also makes strong teeth and gums free. While taking apple during the rainy season, improves your digestive system, heart problems, and brain health, and control diabetes. Both fruits are easily available in online and offline shops.
- Also Eat: Pears, papayas, peaches, cherries and pomegranates as these fruits improve your digestive system during the rainy season (if you are suffering from a disease).
Liquid refreshment or Salads –
- Best Salad: Just add fruits and vegetables on top to make the best salad you can. Add broccoli, and avocado too. Cucumber, onion, mushroom, dragon fruit and red and yellow bell peppers. Just fry it and eat it.
- Soup: Consume these soups in the rainy season, tomato, mushroom, mixed veg, sweet corn and manchow soup.
- Juice: Drink these juices during the rainy season, orange juice, pomegranate juice, apple juice, carrot juice and basil leaves juice.
- Tea & Coffee: Drink these tea and coffee, black tea, green tea (any flavour), milk tea (with basil leaves), cappuccino coffee, black coffee…etc. Do not add too much sugar to coffee or tea. If pure green tea is available in your area, collect pure green tea and add it to your other flavours as well.
Try these exercises for fast relief
Yoga and Asana at Home: Yoga is one of the most important solutions to prevent all types of illnesses. During the rainy season and you don’t want any types of diseases so do this yoga, Vrksasana, Trikonasana, Utkatasana, Viradhabadasana, and Vasisthasana.
Exercises at Home: Do exercise every day for 20 to 30 minutes only. Try this exercise like Cycling, Push-ups, Jumping Jacks, Squats, Crunches, High Knees, and Simple Jumping Lunges.
Sleeping & Wake-up Time: Most of the time it depends on your work. If you are working on a regular schedule (IST), make a list of your sleeping and waking times. The best time to sleep is between 10 to 12 and wake up between 6 and 7 in the morning (sometimes it depends on your work). Take at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep for refreshment.
If you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives and also subscribe to my newsletter for the instant updates 🙂
Click to Read More Interesting Post
Amazing Summer Flower Plants You Must Read 🙂