Unique 5 Tips to Grow Aparajita Plant with Seedling
In the post, we will know about Aparajita Plant with the Best Tips and Care.
- About Aparajita/Clitoria ternatea
- Best Care
- Benefits of aparajita plants
- Bloom Time
- Is Any Side Effects?
Aparajita Plant: The plant of Aparajita is also known as Asian Pigeonwings, and its scientific name is cleatoria ternatea, and it belongs to the Fabaceae family.
Aparajita is a flowering plant, and it has many uses for medicinal purposes. Aparajita plant has many names like, In Latin word, Aparajita is called cleatoria ternatea and, In Hindi, it is called Koyala. This plant quickly grows in India, Egypt, Afghanistan, Persia, and Iraq.
Aparajita Plant has light dark green leaves with light green midrib and veins, and the size of these leaves grows up to 1 inch. It has blue flowers with a yellow and white centre. The height of this plant grows up to 10 feet and spreads up to 4 feet maximum.
Plantation: You can grow this plant from seed and keep it in a garden or flower pot.
Whenever you want to plant an aparajita vine, plant it in the summer season because flowers start blooming on it till the winter season.
First of all, you have to buy seeds from a plant shop, which will be easily available in the plant shop, or maybe this plant can also be available. Whenever you plant this aparajita vine, plant it in a big pot only because this plant starts overgrowing after one year.
Now you have to take fertile soil and add fertilizer to the ground like coco peat, after that you have to leave this soil in the sun for 15 minutes, the advantage of going it in the sun is that the fertilizer will mix properly with the ground.
After that, fill half the pot with this soil, and then you have to add the seeds of this plant to this pot; after that, you have to add some more soil. Then keep this plant in the sun for 6 to 5 hours. If you want to plant on the ground, use the same trick (where we used a flower pot).
5 Best Tips to Care for Aparajita Plant
- Watering: do not give much water; remember, the soil has moisture.
- Best fertilizer and Pests: These plants get many types of insects like spider mites, mealybug and aphids, So you don’t forget to sprinkle medicine. So do not give water to the plant until the insects are gone. Every month provide the best fertilizer.
- How to Spray Medicine: this medicine is available in 100ml, 200ml, and more, so you have to add only two lids with 500 ml of water, and then you will spray on these plants.
- Temperature: Aparajita plants need sunlight for at least 8 hours.
- Pruning and Cutting: When this plant starts growing, you must prune this plant such as dry branches, burn leaves, and unwanted flowers. You can prune this plant after one year or sprout time.
Bloom Time and Fruits: Aparajita plant gives flowers in the session of spring and summer, and the colours of these flowers are pinkish blue and violet with 5 to 6 petals. The size of these flowers is 2 inches long or depends on verities. You can keep this plant on your balcony or terrace. It gives fruits (pods) 4 to 7 cm long, and every pod has 5 to 6 seeds.
Aparajita/Cleatoria Ternatea Vine Benefits :
- The flowers of this plant are also recycled in worship.
- Aparajita is used to improve the heart and respiratory system.
- It is also helpful in smallpox diseases
- Aparajit tea improves voice quality and problems of throats.
- It is also helpful in natural food colouring.
- It is also used for blood purifying and skin problems like pimples, boil, acne, etc.
Is Any Side Effects: There are no side effects of this aparajita plant. So children and animals can maunder (घूमना-फिरना) around this plant.
If you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives and subscribe to my newsletter for the instant update 🙂
Amazing Flower Plants You Must Read 🙂
Choose Your Favourite Tag 🙂
air purifying plants almonds aloevera Bougainvillaea broccoli Cardamom carrot cauliflower Cultivation or farming Daisy flowering plant Dark green chilli Dry fruits Flower plants Fruit plants Gardening hacks Gardening ideas Genus tree Green chilli hanging plants health Indoor flowering plants latest plants latest posts Lilies onion Outdoor flowering plants pea peace lily peony perennial plants plantation ideas plants sacred tree Save Plants in rainy season spices spices and herbs summer flower caring summer flower plants Summer fruit plants sunflower tips and tricks tree vegetables vine winter flower plants