Amazing 5 Caring Tips for Brinjal Plants & Benefits
In the post, we will know about Brinjal vegetable
- About brinjal plants
- How to cultivate at home
- Top 5 Benefits
- Best Fertilizer
- Fruits time
About Brinjal Plants: Brinjal is a vegetable that eats it worldwide, and brinjal is also a perennial vegetable. Brinjal is purple in appearance, and its seeds are edible. Using these seeds, we cultivate brinjal. Brinjals are of two types: one is long, and the other is thick.
The height of the brinjal grows up to 4 to 7 inches and spreads up to 2 inches. The size of the thick brinjal also grows up to 5 to 6 inches and spreads up to 4 to 5 inches, but both kinds of brinjal have a purple colour.
Brinjal leaves are green, veins are white with light purple, and thick purple with white colour. The petiole of leaves is dark purple. These leaves grow up to 3 inches to 5 inches and spread up to 2.5 inches.
The scientific name of brinjal is Solanum melongena, and it belongs to the Solanaceae family. Brinjal is also known as Eggplant in many countries.
Brinjal seeds are tiny, and one brinjal has 5k to 10k seeds in mature brinjal, and when we push the brinjal, it is soft. The brinjal also has a green stalk which is edible.
How to Cultivate at Home :
If you want to plant brinjal seeds at home, first buy its seeds, or you can remove its seeds from brinjal. You can also plant brinjal seeds in a small flower pot, initially plant it in a 5 to 6-inch flowerpot because this seed takes 15 to 20 days to germinate.
To Sow Brinjal Seeds,
- Need 50% garden soil and 30% cocopeat, and 20% cow dung.
- Now mix it well
- After mixing, put this soil in the flower pot
- Now put the brinjal seeds above the soil and pour half-inch soil above the seeds. Check the drainage hole in the pot; a drainage hole is necessary for the soil of every plant.
- Now pour water into the pot and keep the pot in a shaded area.
Top 5 Caring Tips :
- Watering: Do not add too much water to the seed’s soil before watering; always check soil moisture. Suppose the soil has no moisture so that you can give water to plants. And in a mature brinjal plant, you can provide water after 2 to 3 days.
- Temperature: Always give morning sunlight. In the winter season, place a flower pot in sunlight and give at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight in the summer season. The recommended temperature is (15°C To 30°C).
- Best Fertilizer: Vermicompost and cow dung is the best fertilizer for brinjal plants. If you want to give fertilizer, you can fertilize every after one month.
- Pests & Diseases: If aphids and mealybugs attack this plant, then sprinkle medicine to kill these insects. You can use neem oil or organic pests.
- Pruning: if you want to prune these plants, you can cut and remove dry leaves and fade flowers or unwanted branches. Prune before the autumn season. When seeds germinate, you can plant them in another pot(it is necessary for all seeds).
Top 5 Benefits :
- Brinjal has vitamin A, C(3%), D, B-6(5%).
- It has magnesium(2%) and iron(1%).
- In 100gm of brinjal, it comes with 25 calories and protein 1gm.
- In single brinjal(100 gm) it comes with carbohydrate 7gm with potassium 230mg.
- Brinjal is a high fibre food.
Fruits Time: When you sow its seeds, it takes at least 15 days to germinate and after 2 or 3 months, flowers start blooming on this plant. After 5 or 4 days of flowering, small brinjals start growing on this plant.
If you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives and also subscribe to my newsletter for the instant update 🙂
Amazing Flower Plants You Must Read 🙂
Choose Your Favourite Tag
air purifying plants almonds aloevera Bougainvillaea broccoli Cardamom carrot cauliflower Cultivation or farming Daisy flowering plant Dark green chilli Dry fruits Flower plants Fruit plants Gardening hacks Gardening ideas Genus tree Green chilli hanging plants health health tips Indoor flowering plants kitchen plants latest plants latest posts Lilies onion pea peace lily perennial plants plantation ideas plants sacred tree spices spices and herbs summer flower caring summer flower plants Summer fruit plants sunflower tea tips and tricks tree vegetables vine winter flower plants
3 thoughts on “Amazing 5 Caring Tips for Brinjal Plants & Benefits”
If you want the absolute best in excellent sound, then the final choice is to purchase a good quality pair of solid state electrostatic headphones or even a dedicated amplifier. Both options will offer you the ability to easily listen to your favourite audio media and to drive any sort of audio system you have.
I think other site proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and magnificent user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You are an expert in this topic!
I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody
else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing!