Amazing 7 Fertilizer for Summer Plants | Uses
In the post, we will know all types of best fertilizer for your summer plants
- Fish Emulsion
- Cow Manure
- Chicken Manure
- Blood Meal
- Fish Meal
- Banana Peel
We will know, about the fertilizer and how to use these fertilizers for your plants
Fish emulsion is one of the best fertilizers for indoor and outdoor plants—fish emulsion is made from fish and fish parts. Fish emulsion has many verities like Alaska fish emulsion, Neptune harvest, organic dew fish emulsion…etc. Fish emulsion is an organic fertilizer that you can use at any plant growth stage. It is easily available in local nurseries and online stores (price starting from 100 rupees).
- One of the best fish emulsions is that this is in liquid form you can easily use with the water.
- Add 2 to 3 lids in 10-litre water and mix them properly.
- Use any plants like indoor and outdoor plants.
If your plantation growth is stuck or stopped, then seaweed is one of the great fertilizers for your plants. Seaweed fertilizer is mostly used in fruit plants and indoor or outdoor plants. If your plants have diseases, you can use seaweed as a fertilizer.
- Before using seaweed fertilizer, you need to prune the plants.
- Seaweed fertilizer is always used before the growing season.
- Seaweed fertilizers are liquid forms, so you need to add 10 to 15-litre water with 2 to 3 lids of seaweed.
- It contains magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, nitrogen…etc.
- Easily available in local nurseries or online stores.
Cow manure or compost is the most common or popular fertilizer. Most gardeners are used cow dung, and it is the perfect fertilizer for summer plants as well as winter plants. Cow manure is easily available in local nurseries or online stores, and it is the cheapest fertilizer. The price starts from 10 per piece. Cow manure is available in round shape with cake form, so if you want to use cow manure, you need to break them properly.
- You can easily use it in a soil mixture and plant them.
- Within 5 to 10 days, plant growth will increase.
One of the best fertilizers for vegetable plants. There are two types of chicken manure available in the market one is raw, and the second is composted (aged). Don’t use raw chicken manure in your garden because it harms your plants. Always use composted chicken manure; it gives the best result within a few days. Most people are used chicken manure after 30 to 45 days. The best part of chicken manure is that you can use it directly in your garden or plants because there is no need to mix it with the soil potting.
- Always maintain the ratio between the 3-2-5 to 6-4-3 (chicken manure NPK ratio).
- Best for vegetable plants.
- If you want to use chicken manure in the fruit plants so, don’t use too much chicken manure.
- Easily available in local nurseries or online stores, and the price starts from 100+ rupees.
- Chicken manure doesn’t use in camellias and blueberry plants.
A blood meal is made by blood, and it has a high amount of nitrogen. It is one of the best organic fertilizers which gives the best results. Basically, blood is a powder, and you can also use it in mixed soil (while plantation). If you have no blood meal, you can also use an alfalfa meal, which works the same. While we use blood meal then, there are minimum chances of attacking diseases in the plants.
- Blood meal and blood bone are the same fertilizer, but blood meal has a high amount of nitrogen and blood bone has lots of phosphorus.
- It is a powder you can mix with soil.
- A blood meal is mostly used because it is certified fertilizer.
- Blood meals are easily available in local nurseries or online stores with prices starting from 100+ rupees.
- For the best results, always use a dry blood meal.
Fish meals are widely used as a protein supplement and make for a plant’s fertilizer. Fish meal is also used as a fertilizer on a plantation. Fish meals are made from the unwanted part of fish (which are not for human consumption), and it is a highly cultivated fertilizer. Fish meals are available in powder and cake form.
- Directly spray over the soil potting of farming.
- Watering is necessary after giving a fish meal.
- Easy to available in online stores and starting price from 150+ rupees.
Make Your Home Made Fertilizer: Banana Peel Fertilizer
If you don’t know how to make home-based fertilizer? You can start with the banana peel fertilizer. It is a simple and easy to use fertilizer. This fertilizer is best for flowering plants.
- Take out the banana peels from the banana.
- Now keep the peels in full sunlight for at least 2 to 4 days.
- Keep the dried peels in water for at least 5 to 6 days.
- After 5 to 6 days, remove the peels from the water, and you can store peel water in the bottle or any pot.
- Now you can use it directly with 5 to 6-litre water.
This fertilizer is used, after 30 to 45 days.
If you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives and subscribe to my newsletter for the instant update 🙂
Amazing Flower Plants You Must Read 🙂
Choose Your Favourite Tag 🙂
air purifying plants almonds aloevera broccoli Cardamom carrot cauliflower Cultivation or farming Daisy flowering plant Dark green chilli Dry fruits flowering plants Flower plants Flowers plant Fruit plants Gardening hacks Gardening ideas Genus tree Green chilli hanging plants health Indoor flowering plants latest plants latest posts Lilies neem tree onion Outdoor flowering plants pea perennial plants plantation ideas plants sacred tree save plants Save Plants in rainy season spices spices and herbs summer flower caring summer flower plants sunflower tips and tricks tree vegetables vine winter flower plants