Most Popular 3 Fertilizers for Summer Plants
In the post, we will know most popular fertilizer for summer plants
- Decomposed cow dung
We will know all these fertilizers and how to use them in your plants, and the best time for fertilization
Decomposed Cow Dung
Cow dung manure is widely used in agriculture or is the most popular compost for indoor and outdoor plants. Most gardeners use cow dung manure as a dry, but it is wrong, and always use the decomposed cow dung, which is black in colour. Cow dung manure is used to enhance the soil potting and rooting system, and it is the best compost for all summer plants.
- You can add cow dung while soil mixing.
- Before the growing season, add 1 to 2 layers of cow dung.
- Add 1 to 2 layers of cow dung into the soil potting for the best results.
- Give water after fertilization because the soil absorbs compost.
You can also make the cow dung manure as a liquid and use liquid compost with water.
- Take out the cow dung pieces.
- Please keep it in water for at least two days.
- After that, filter the water and remove unwanted compost.
- You can use it directly in your plants.
Click here to read the full process for making a cow dung manure
Plant growth is mainly stopped, and leaves start to burn then; seaweed is one of the most popular liquid fertilizers for all plants (indoor and outdoor). Seaweed fertilizers are used to improve the soil potting and boost up the plant’s roots. Seaweed has lots of carbohydrates which are used to improve plants growth.
- You can use it after plantation and don’t use it during plantation.
- It is also used to kill many diseases in soil potting.
- Always use it after pruning or before the growing season for the best results.
How to use seaweed: Mostly, gardeners have used seaweed directly in plants, but this is the wrong method. Seaweed is a thick liquid form, and it is easily available in local nurseries or online stores.
- Take out the 2 to 3 lids of seaweed fertilizer with 10 litres of water.
- Mix it well and fill it into the spray water gun.
- Spray liquid on all leaves and near the rooting area.
Other uses of seaweed
- Seaweed is also used to improve skin tone and pigmentation.
- Improves diabetes level.
- It May help to lose weight.
Vermicompost – Most Popular Compost
Vermicompost is one of the best compost for indoor and outdoor plants. Vermicompost is the process of decomposing species of worms, red wigglers, white worms…etc. It is available in two forms, one is liquid (warm tea), and another is drying, similar to cow dung manure. It is easily available in local nurseries and online stores.
- You can add vermicompost while soil mixing.
- Vermicompost holds the moisture in the soil potting and gives you the best result.
- Before the growing season, add 2 to 3 layers of vermicompost to your plants.
- Give water properly after fertilization.
If you are using liquid vermicompost
- Add 2 to 3 lids of vermicompost in 10 to 12 litres of water.
- Mix it well and give all the plants.
- It is used to improve soil aeration.
- It also maintains pH levels.
- Vermicompost is also used to remove heavy metals like lead, zinc, cadmium, copper…etc.
- It is also used in farming and organic farming.
If you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives and subscribe to my newsletter for the instant update 🙂
Click to Read More Interesting Post 🙂
Choose Your Favourite Tag 🙂
air purifying plants almonds aloevera Bougainvillaea broccoli Cardamom carrot cauliflower Cultivation or farming Daisy flowering plant Dark green chilli Dry fruits Flower plants Fruit plants Gardening hacks Gardening ideas Genus tree Green chilli hanging plants health health tips Indoor flowering plants kitchen plants latest plants latest posts Lilies onion pea peace lily perennial plants plantation ideas plants sacred tree spices spices and herbs summer flower caring summer flower plants Summer fruit plants sunflower tea tips and tricks tree vegetables vine winter flower plants