Super 5 Winter Fruits to Improve Immunity | Easily Available
Welcome to the GardenOnTop. Introducing 5 super fruits to enhance your immunity and you feel relaxed and chill. Easily available at nearby fruit shops and online shops. Buy it and enjoy the many healthful benefits.
- List of fruit names
- Name of vitamins & minerals
- Top 5 to 7 Benefits of fruit
- Availability and costing
- Crucial info about fruits
Exotic Fruit - Avocado
Avocado is one of the best fruits. It has several types of vitamins and minerals. Avocados are easily available at near fruit shops or online shops with a starting price of 150+ INR per piece. Avocado is belonging to the Lauraceae family & its scientific name is Persea americana and it is native to the Americas. Let us find out the avocado godsend benefits and why it is so helpful in the wintertime.
- It contains many types of vitamins like K, C, B6, E, Magnesium and Potassium.
- Good source of Omeg-3 fatty acid.
- It boosts your stamina and energy.
- It improves your heart health wisely.
- It makes your vision clear & neat.
- It is a good source to improve your digestion system.
- Shore up fatal health.
Crucial Info: You can add avocado to your diet plan. For best results, take it thrice a week. 100gm of avocado contains up to 1gm sugar, fibre (7gm), carbohydrates (8gm), fat (14gm), calories (160), protein (2gm).
Dragon Fruit – The Blazing Fruit
One of the best exotic fruits i.e., dragon fruit. Dragon fruit is not readily available at local fruit stores, but you can buy it from most grocery websites. Starting price of dragon fruit is 100+ INR per piece. You can take benefits by taking dragon fruit juice, shake, and other types of dragon dishes. Dragon fruit has many varieties like Hylocereus polyrhizus, megalanthus, and undatus. While you taking in the winter season, you may avail these benefits…
- Improves your inner stamina, strength, and energy.
- Makes your digestion system diseases free and bacterial-free (contains probiotic properties).
- Good source of antioxidants.
- Improves your blood sugar level.
- Make your skin better and lower your inflammation.
- Cancer stopper.
Crucial Info: Add it to your diet. Don’t take too many dragon fruits (consult your physician). 100gm of dragon fruit contains vitamin C, fibre (3gm), fat (0gm), calories (60), protein (1gm), iron (3.5%), and magnesium (10%). All values are calculated by RDI.
Thai Guava – The Nutritional Fruit
One of the best most popular and widely selling fruit. Easily available at local fruit shops and online grocery shops. Thai guava was first seen in Thailand that’s why it is called Thai guava. There are two kinds of Thai guava like white guava thai and pink guava thai. Thai guava size is larger as compared to normal guava fruit.
The taste is treacly with a munchy texture. Starting price of thai guava is 80+ INR per piece. Thai guava size is 5 to 6 inches in diameter. It contains several types of minerals and vitamins and has lots of healthiest benefits. Let’s explore the healthiest benefits…
- It is a good source of vitamins C, B3, and B6.
- Improves your eyesight and is good for skin health.
- Improves your brain power and makes it healthy.
- It controls your diabetes level and BP controller.
- Improves your digestion system and makes your heart healthy.
- It is a good source to keep hydrated (it contains 70% to 80% of water).
Crucial Info: There are a lot of benefits of Thai guava but there are a few pros you should know about. Consuming Thai guava in excess can cause digestive problems such as abdominal pain and nausea. Pink thai guava is best as compared to other thai varieties.
Plum – Aloo Bukhara (Indian Continental)
It is also known as the African rose plum, Aloo Bukhara, or Japanese plum but Indian continental it is called Aloo Bukhara. One of the best nutritional fruits i.e., belongs to the Rose family and its scientific name is Rosaceae. One of the best sessional fruits and the most popular fruit in India. The starting price of Aloo Bukhara is 150+ INR per ½ KG (in winter time) and in the summertime, the rate comes down. The taste is flabby sweet with tartaric. It comes with multivitamins and minerals and has multifarious health benefits. Let us know more about its health benefits and why it is important in cold diseases.
- Best for eye vision and improves blood circulation in the body.
- Improves your bone health and makes it healthier.
- It is a good source to improve heart health.
- Make your digestion system well.
- Eating plums twice a week so makes your skin healthier and improves hair health.
Plum Contains: 100gm of plum contains calories (46), carbohydrates (11.42gm), fat (0.27gm), protein (0.7gm), water (87gm), and many types of vitamins like A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, E, K. It contains minerals like Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, and Manganese.
Kiwi – Chinese Gooseberry
Kiwi – Most popular and widely selling fruit in the world because it contains different types of vitamins and minerals. Kiwi fruit belongs to the Actinidiaceae family and its scientific name is the same as the family name. BTW kiwi is a flowering plant in the family of Actinidiaceae. Kiwi is roughly oval in shape with a diameter of 3 to 4 inches and the outer cell is brown. Kiwi has a sweet taste and has edible seeds.
GardenOnTop recommends, eating kiwi fruit at any season because it has many benefits…
- Kiwi is a good source of vitamin C, and fibre, and has antioxidant properties.
- Good for heart health and improve your digestive system.
- It improves your immunity and stamina.
- Kiwi improves your skin texture and controls BP.
- Improve your muscle health.
Kiwi Hold in: 100gm of kiwi contains calories (61), fat (0.5gm), sodium (3mg), potassium (312mg), fibre (3gm), sugar (9gm), protein (1.1gm), vitamins C, iron, B6, magnesium, vitamin D, calcium. All values are calculated by RDA. You can add kiwi to your fruit time or diet plan.
If you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives and also subscribe to my newsletter for instant updates 🙂